Wemo Wi-Fi Smart DimmerWMO-DM-F7C059-WT
The Wemo Wi-Fi Smart Dimmer can intelligently create the perfect ambiance for whatever mood you are in. This smart dimmer is Wi-Fi enabled, so it can seamlessly connect to your existing home Wi-Fi network and pair with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa, without a hub. Whether you're unwinding on the couch, enjoying a romantic dinner for two, or vacationing in Cancun, you'll be able to remotely control and dim your home lighting from anywhere.
Set automatic schedules to your routineAutomatic Scheduling allows you to schedule your lights to automatically turn on/off according to your routine or even sync with sunrise and sunset.
Works with any dimmable light bulbWorks with any dimmable bulb, including LEDs, CFLs or incandescent bulbs.
Night mode protects your eyes from bright lightsNight Mode allows you to set your desired low light level and protect your eyes from bright lights.
No flickeringCalibrates to the bulbs you’re using to provide the maximum amount of dimming range with no flickering.
Works with NestWorks with Nest to detect to turn off the lights when you're away or turn on the lights to welcome you home.
NOTE: Works with any one-way connection light switch (not compatible with 3-way) and requires a neutral wire.
- Max Wattage: 400 W Incandescent single-gang, 250 W Incandescent multi-gang, 150 W CFL/LED single or multi-gang
- Voltage Rating: 120 VAC
- System Requirements: Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11n, iOS 10 or higher, Android 4.4 or later
- Neutral wire required
- Replaces single pole switch
- Works with your existing single/double/multi-switch rocker-style plates
- Not designed to work with metal face plates
- Weight: 0.38 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 (L) x 5 (H) x 1.7 (D) inches
- Wemo Dimmer
- Face plate
- Four wire nuts
- Wire labels
- Quick start guide
- Install like a regular dimmer
- Download the free app and connect
- Dim the lights from anywhere
We Also Recommend
Yale Z-Wave Plus Network Module