Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart PlugWMO-OT-F7C063-WT
The Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug is small, but mighty giving you control of your lamps, heaters, fans, and more right from your smartphone or tablet whether you're unwinding on the couch or vacationing on the beach.
Remote Control from Anywhere, AnytimePlug in and remotely control your electronic devices including lamps, heaters, fans, and more from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere, anytime.
Thoughtful, Compact DesignSpace-saving design won't cover the whole outlet and lets you stack multiple outlets.
Schedule your lights and appliancesAutomate your routine by setting automatic schedules for your electronic devices to turn on or off according to your routine.
Protect your home with automated lightsTurn plugged-in lights on and off randomly when set to "Away Mode" and deter intruders by making it appear like you’re home, even when you’re not.
- Wi-Fi Requirements: 801.11n 2.4GHz
- iOS Requirements: iOS 9 or higher
- Android Requirements: Android 4.1 or higher
- Electrical Rating: 120V~/15A/60Hz/1800W
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Includes: Wemo Mini Smart Plug, Quick Start Guide
- Product Dimensions: 3.8" (L) x 1.4" (H) x 2.4" (D )
- Open the Wemo App and tap on Add A Wemo or tap on More and tap on Add a Wemo.
- Select Wemo Smart Plugs.
- Plug in your Wemo Mini Smart Plug and tap on It’s Plugged In.
- Wait for the status light to blink orange and white. This signifies that the Wemo Mini is ready for setup. Tap on It’s Ready for Setup.
- The next prompt that you receive will determine which type of setup to continue and follow. Choose either option and follow the steps accordingly:
- Connect to your Wemo’s Wi-Fi
- We Found Wemos
We Also Recommend
Stelpro KI STZW402+ Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters
Honeywell Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat - 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump