Smart Light Bulb Socket AdapterKOO-LB-LBADAPT-WT
The Smart Light Bulb Socket Adapter is a Wi-Fi-enabled light bulb adapter that transforms any standard light bulb into a smart light bulb. You can check the status of your Smart Socket and monitor power consumption from anywhere in the world.
Turn any light bulb into a smart light bulbEasily turn any standard light bulb into a smart light bulb just by screwing in the bulb and configuring it from the Koogeek Home app.
Monitor power consumption to reduce your energy billMonitor real-time, daily and monthly power consumption to help you save energy and money by cutting down on your electricity bill.
Set custom schedules to your routineAutomate your routine by setting custom schedules for a light bulb or scene to automatically turn on or off according to your schedule.
Control your lighting from anywhereGive the illusion that you're home even when you're not by controlling your lighting from anywhere on your smartphone.
Compatible with your existing standard Edison style light bulbsCompatible with your existing standard Edison style E26 light bulbs and supports up to 25W LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs.
Works your existing standard Edison style E26 light bulbs.
- Wi-Fi Requirements: 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz ONLY) WPA or WPA2 network security
- iOS Requirements: iOS 9.0 or later is recommended
- Color: White
- Power input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum load: 25W
- Compatibility: E26 LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs
- LED indicator light color: Green
- Certificate: ETL, FCC, CE, RoHS, Wi-Fi
- Warranty: 12-month warranty
- Includes: 1x Koogeek SK1 Smart Socket, 1x Quick Start Guide (English)
- Package dimensions: 5.12(L) x 4.13 (W) x 2.91 (H) inches
- Screw in Smart Socket into light bulb socket
- Screw in standard light bulb into Smart Socket
- Download the Koogeek Home app (App Store)
- Configure light bulb in Koogeek Home app.
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat - 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump
Yale Assure Touchscreen Deadbolt Smart Lock Connected by August