Ring Peephole CameraRNG-CM-8SPPS90EN0-SL
The Ring Peephole Camera lets you enjoy all the benefits of a Video Doorbell – HD video, two-way talk and motion-activated notifications – in a sleek, compact form that’s perfectly designed for homes and apartments with a compatible peephole. It installs in minutes, senses knocks and lets you see who’s at your door from anywhere, so you can spend less time worrying about home and more time enjoying your every day.
Never miss a visitor againThe Ring Peephole Camera lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone or tablet, so you always know who’s coming and going, and can greet visitors right from your phone or tablet.
Always know what's happeningThe Ring Peephole Camera lets you see who’s at your door from anywhere with HD video, two-way talk and motion-activated notifications, so you can let the courier know where to place your packages or send away unwanted guests even if you're not home.
Keep your peepholeThe Ring Peephole Camera has a built-in peephole just in case you want to see who’s there the old-fashioned way, and has an added simple privacy shield to make sure you can look out without letting others look in.
Impact SensorThe Ring Peephole Camera has a built-in impact sensor that lets you know if someone knocks but doesn't press the doorbell button, so you’ll never miss a thing.
Customizable Privacy SettingsThe Ring Peephole Camera lets you customize your motion sensors to detect events that matter the most or disable audio recording to focus only on what's relevant to you, especially if you live in a communal building and may not want the motion sensors to activate every time someone walks by.
- Video: 1080p HD with 155° Field of View
- Motion Detection: Adjustable Motion Detection
- Field of View: 155° horizontal, 90° vertical
- Audio: Two-way Talk with Noise Cancellation
- Works with Alexa: Illuminates and sends announcements to Echo devices when visitors press your doorbell button or motion is detected, and lets you see, hear and speak to visitors with select Echo and Fire TV devices.
- Power and Connectivity
- Power: Rechargeable Quick-Release Battery Pack (included)
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz
- Average Install Time:
- Operating Conditions
- Indoors: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Outdoors: -5°F to 120°F (-20.5°C to 48.5°C)
- Compatible Door Thickness: ~1.3 in. to ~2.2 in.(34mm to 55mm)
- Compatible Peephole Diameter: 1/2 in. to 9/16 in. (12 mm to 14 mm)
- No obstructions near peephole (such as a door knocker or mail slot)
- What's In the Box
- Peephole Cam
- Quick Release Battery Pack
- Legal Insert
- USB Charging Cable
- Installation Tools and Hardware
- User Manual
- Security Sticker
- Approximate Dimensions
- Height: 4.40"
- Width: 2.26"
- Depth: 1.16"
- Height: 3.83"
- Width: 1.85"
- Depth: 0.78"