HomeSeer Z-Wave Plus 3/4" Smart Water ValveHMS-SS-HS-WV100-34-WT
Water leaks can be disastrous - they cause damage to the floor around them and can even damage the floor below resulting in costly repairs. Leaks can't be predicted but with the HomeSeer Z-Wave Plus 3/4" Smart Water Valve they can be avoided. This smart water valve has been designed to stop the flow of water and can be paired with water sensors to notify you if a leak is detected. The HomeSeer Smart Water Valve is an essential addition to any smart home as it can be used to mitigate water damage that might be caused by leaks or use to regulate showers and irrigation systems.
Automatically Turns Water OffThe HomeSeer Z-Wave Plus 3/4" Smart Water Valve will automatically turn off the water flow when a leak is detected, offering you a peace of mind that even if there is a leak in your home, your home won't be damaged.
Remote Control your main water supplyYou can set up the valve with your existing home automation system and will then be able to remotely control the flow of water.
Works with Water SensorsThe HomeSeer Z-Wave Plus 3/4" Smart Water Valve can be used with water leak sensors to automatically shut water off when leaks are detected to stop further damage.
Use to Regulate Water UsageYou can use the HomeSeer Z-Wave Plus 3/4" Smart Water Valve to regulate water usage for outdoor spigots, sinks, or irrigation equipment.
Manual OverrideThe valve comes with a manual open/close override button on the controller so you can override if the need arises.
Work with most Z-Wave certified automation controllers and sensors (sold separately).
- Compatible with: US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- Valve circulation medium: Fluid, Air
- Valve body material: Stainless steel
- Valve life expectancy: 70,000 activations
- Valve maximum working pressure: 1.0MPa
- Valve max. torque force: 2 Nm
- Valve operating voltage: DC12V
- Valve working current: ≤ 500MA
- Valve open/close time: ≤ 5 Sec
- Valve environment temperature: -15°C~50°C
- Valve liquid temperature range: 2°C~90°C
- Valve protection class: IP67
- Valve safety certification: NSF
- HS-WV100+ water valve controller
- 3/4" electronically activated water valve
- User Guide