Global Caché iTach WF2IR Wi-Fi to IR ControllerGBC-HB-WF2IR-BK
The Global Caché iTach WF2IR Wi-Fi to IR Controller provides Wi-Fi connectivity to infrared devices including DVD players, flat panel TVs, remote controls, stereo components, cable boxes allowing you to remotely monitor and control your devices over a network and the Internet. It turns your existing infrared devices smart making remote accessibility even easier and can be easily integrated into your existing home automation and controlled by your PC or smart device.
Turn your ordinary infrared devices into smart devicesThe Global Caché iTach WF2IR Wi-Fi to IR Controller allows you to convert almost any infrared device including DVD players, flat panel TVs, remote controls, stereo components, and cable boxes into a smart device by providing Wi-Fi connectivity.
Remote AccessThis controller acts as a wire conduit and allows you to monitor, automate and control your DVD player, cable boxes, and more using your smart device from anywhere.
Easy to ConfigureCan be configured in less than 5 minutes with clear, non-technical questions about your entertainment system and automatically routes sound and video input sources to the proper equipment making for hassle-free setup.
Wi-Fi connectivity means no wiresThe Global Caché iTach WF2IR Wi-Fi to IR Controller uses Wi-Fi connectivity which provides a new level of automation and control flexibility and enables device networking without line-of-sight access or wiring.
Connect 3 Infrared DevicesThe Global Caché iTach WF2IR Wi-Fi to IR Controller has three 3.5mm mono jack independent user selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs, in which the third IR port supports IR blaster.
Up to 8 iPhone/iPod devices can be used at the same timeUp to 8 iPhone/iPod devices can simultaneously control one iTach, meaning your entire family can access your connected infrared devices at the same time without any issues.
Manufacturer: Global Cache
Manufacturer Product No.: WF2IR
- Input 5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included)
- International plugs available
- USB power cable draws power from USB port (included)
- Integrated web server for easy configuration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- iHelp Setup Utility:
- Downloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup
- IR Learning Utility:
- Downloadable iLearn software allows for the capture and playback of IR commands for control uses
- Network Connection:
- Industry standard 802.11b wireless interface, 2.5” antenna
- Supports wireless LAN, adhoc (for setup) and infrastructure modes
- Compatible to 802.11b/g
LED Indicators: Power and all connectors to indicate activity
- IR and Sensor Interface:
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo jack
- 3 Independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs
- 3 IR emitters included
- 1 IR blaster included (supported on 3rd IR port)
Casing: Aluminum Extrusion Case, rubber end caps
Weight: 3.25 oz (6 oz with power supply)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.25" x 2.25" x 1.25"
Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE, RoHs compliant
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two Year Limited
- Plug in power adapter
- USB cable
We Also Recommend
Stelpro KI STZW402+ Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters