Global Caché IR ExtenderGBC-HB-GC-IRE -BK
The Global Caché IR Extender extends the infrared capabilities of your devices by converting IR signals to digital data. This data can then be read from any PC or RS232 serial port. This device has been designed to be used with a range of IR input devices to capture IR commands that can be recorded, played back, and used to initiate across a network. The Global Caché IR Extender allows you to convert your IR devices into home automation devices.
Turn your IR devices into smart devicesTurn your IR devices into smart devices by converting IR signals to digital data. For example, your TV remote control can be converted to adjust lighting, set your home's temperature, and lower shades.
Supports the full IR frequency spectrumThe Global Caché IR Extender is the first IR extender able to support the full IR frequency spectrum from 30KHz to 500KHz, meaning more IR devices can be supported.
Filters IR NoiseWith the Global Caché IR Extender you are able to filter and measure IR noise.
Sends digitized signals across networksDigital signals can be recorded, played back, and used to initiate actions across the network.
The GC-IRE is compatible with the following IR receivers and input devices:
- GC-RG1 is an IR receiver able to capture IR frequencies from 30KHz to 72KHz
- GC-CXG connects a Xantech IR environment directly to the GC-IRE. An IR output from a Xantech distribution block is used as the GC-IRE input
- GC-CGX connects a Global Caché IR output (GC-100 or iTach) to a Xantech distribution box IR input
- RS 232 Port: Male DB9 Connector; 1200 baud to 115 Kbaud Data Rates Supported; Odd, Even, and None Parity Settings; Bi-directional hardware RTS/CTS Flow Control
- Network Connection: RJ45 Connector; 100/10 Base-T Ethernet Protocol; Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP Standards
- Setup: Integrated web server for easy configuration; Configure through TCP/IP setup commands
- iHelp Setup Utility: Downloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup
- IR Learning Utility: Downloadable iLearn software allows for the capture and playback of IR commands for control uses
- LED Indicators: Power and all connectors to indicate activity
We Also Recommend
Stelpro KI STZW402+ Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters