Global Caché General IR ReceiverGBC-HB-GC-RG1-BK
The Global Caché General IR Receiver allows you the ability to capture IR frequencies from 30KHz to 72KHz for use of IR commands on your home automation network. The receiver simply plugs into the GC-IRE to capture and digitize IR signals and it can also operate within a Xantech or Xantech compatible environment.
Capture IR frequencies from 30KHz to 72KHzThe Global Caché General IR Receiver allows you the ability to capture frequencies from 30KHz to 72KHz for use of IR commands on your home automation network.
Easy InstallationThe Global Caché General IR Receiver uses a 6ft 3.5mm cable making installation and connection to the GC-IRE simple and easy.
No Power Supply NeededWhen you use the receiver with the GC-IRE you will not need a power supply.
Works GC-IRE and it can also operate within a Xantech or Xantech compatible environment.
- Use with the GC-IRE: To digitizes IR signals.
- Xantech compatible: Yes
- IR frequencies capture range: 30 KHz to 80 KHz
- Capture distance: 8m – 12m (26’ – 40’) remote dependent
- Case size HxWxL.: 10mm x 21mm x 25mm (.40" x .82" x .95")
- Cable type: 3 meter shielded with 3.5 mm stereo jack
- IR signal indicator: Blue LED
- Viewing angle (left, right): 30 degrees
- Viewing angle (top, bottom): 10 degrees
- Power requirements: 7V-15V@3mA (no load)
- Output impedance (short-circuit protected): 150 Ohms
We Also Recommend
Yale Z-Wave Plus Network Module