Global Caché GC-100-18 Ethernet To Infrared Serial and Relay Network AdapterGBC-HB-GC-100-18-GY
The Global Caché GC-100-18 Ethernet To Infrared Serial and Relay Network Adapter provides hard wired Ethernet control of 6 infrared emitter or input ports, 2 x RS-232 serial ports and 3 relays, for monitoring and control of A/V and other equipment over a network and the Internet. Based on open standards, the Global Caché GC-100-18 can easily be integrated in to a home automation system or controlled by PC or iPhone/iPod/iPad control applications.
Connect your A/V Equipment over a networkThe Global Caché GC-100-18 Ethernet To Infrared and Serial Network Adapter connects infrared, Sony Control-S, RS232 serial, sensors, and relay contact closures to a network for monitoring and control of A/V and other equipment over a network and the Internet.
Control more electronic DevicesThe Global Caché GC-100-18 Ethernet To Infrared Serial and Relay Network Adapter has 2 serial ports, 3 relay connections, and 6 independent outputs/sensor inputs which means you can control various electronic devices at one time.
Saves you Time and MoneyThe Global Caché GC-100-18 Ethernet To Infrared and Serial Network Adapter provides lets you use one device rather than several from different vendors helping you save time and money to connect your A/V equipment to the network.
Offers an Open Network-Based SystemThis adapter supports TCP, DHCP, and HTTP protocols which means that you can configure and manage sensor devices from a single server without operator intervention.
Integrates SeamlesslyThe Global Caché GC-100-18 Ethernet To Infrared and Serial Network Adapter conforms with all types of smart controls and monitoring environments and can easily be integrated in to a home automation system or controlled by PC or iPhone/iPod/iPad control applications.
Remote ControlYou can remotely control all your AV equipment with various software including HC-Skipper, iRidium, Melloware and MobiLinc Remote.
One Power Supply
Only one power supply required for each enclosure means less expense, clutter, and improves reliability.
Connects IR, Sony Control-S, RS232 serial, sensors, and relay contact closures to a network
- Power input
- Network connection
- Two serial ports
- Three relay connections
- Six independent IR outputs or sensor inputs
- Power Input
- 9 to 18V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included)
- International 220V available
- LED indicators
- Network activity
- Link status
- IR transmission
- Sensor input state
- GC-100 visual ID
- Integrated web server for easy confi guration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Discovery & Setup Utility
- Included Windows-based software simplifi es GC-100 network discovery of units and setup
- AMX beacon support
- Network Interface
- Connector: RJ45
- Protocol: 10 Base-T Ethernet
- Standards: TCP, DHCP, HTTP
- Serial Interface
- Connector: Male DB9
- Data Rates: 1200 baud to 57.6 Kbaud
- Parity: odd, even, none
- Flow control: bi-directional hardware RTS/CTS
- IR input: utilizing a GC-IRE and GCRG1, IR commands are received via RS232 port.
- IR & Sensor Interface
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs per port
- IR input: IR commands received via RS232 port utilizing GC-IRE and GC-RG1
- IR emitter supplied for each IR port
- GC-BL2 IR Blaster support
- Relay Interface
- Connector: screw terminal plug, 24V AC/DC@.5A, N.O. contact with transient voltage suppression
- Capability: contact closures
- FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE
- RoHs compliant
- GC-IRL Learner Utility
- Discovery & Setup Utility
- Development and Testing
- GC-100 Test Utility
- GC-CCF Conversion Utility
- GC-Scan Test Utililty
- IR Test Utility
- One year limited warranty
- Support available through phone and email, as well as extensive online library
- Dimensions: 17.5.0” L x 3.0” D x 1.3” H
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat - 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump