Global Caché GC-100-06 Ethernet To Infrared and Serial Network AdapterGBC-HB-GC-100-06-GY
The Global Caché GC-100-06 Ethernet To Infrared and Serial Network Adapter connects infrared, Sony Control-S, RS232 serial, sensors, and relay contact closures to a network and an embedded web server allows easy configuration from any browser. This device allows you to control and automate all the common devices in your network which means you can interconnect your automate home systems with Global Caché.
Connect your A/V Equipment over a networkThe Global Caché GC-100-06 Ethernet To Infrared and Serial Network Adapter connects infrared, Sony Control-S, RS232 serial, sensors, and relay contact closures to a network allowing for monitoring and control of A/V and other equipment over a network and the Internet.
Saves you Time and MoneyThe Global Caché GC-100-06 Ethernet To Infrared and Serial Network Adapter provides lets you use one device rather than several from different vendors helping you save time and money to connect your A/V equipment to the network.
Provides Open Network-Based SystemThis adapter is based on open standards and supports TCP, DHCP, and HTTP protocols which means that you can configure and manage sensor devices from a single server without operator intervention.
Integrates SeamlesslyThe Global Caché GC-100-06 Ethernet To Infrared and Serial Network Adapter conforms with all types of smart controls and monitoring environments and can easily be integrated in to a home automation system or controlled by PC or iPhone/iPod/iPad control applications.
Remote ControlYou can remotely control all your AV equipment with various software including HC-Skipper, iRidium, Melloware and MobiLinc Remote.
One Power Supply
Only one power supply required for each enclosure means less expense, clutter, and improves reliability.
Connects IR, Sony Control-S, RS232 serial, sensors, and relay contact closures to a network
- Power input
- Network connection
- Serial port
- Three independent IR outputs or sensor inputs
- Power Input
- 9 to 18V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included)
- International 220V available
- LED indicators
- Network activity
- Link status
- IR transmission
- Sensor input state
- GC-100 visual ID
- Integrated web server for easy confi guration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- Discovery & Setup Utility
- Included Windows-based software simplifi es GC-100 network discovery of units and setup
- AMX beacon support
- Network Interface
- Connector: RJ45
- Protocol: 10 Base-T Ethernet
- Standards: TCP, DHCP, HTTP
- Serial Interface
- Connector: Male DB9
- Data Rates: 1200 baud to 57.6 Kbaud
- Parity: odd, even, none
- Flow control: bi-directional hardware RTS/CTS
- IR input: utilizing a GC-IRE and GCRG1, IR commands are received via RS232 port.
- IR & Sensor Interface
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs per port
- IR input: IR commands received via RS232 port utilizing GC-IRE and GC-RG1
- IR emitter supplied for each IR port
- GC-BL2 IR Blaster support
- Relay Interface
- Connector: screw terminal plug, 24V AC/DC@.5A, N.O. contact with transient voltage suppression
- Capability: contact closures
- FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE
- RoHs compliant
- GC-IRL Learner Utility
- Discovery & Setup Utility
- Development and Testing
- GC-100 Test Utility
- GC-CCF Conversion Utility
- GC-Scan Test Utililty
- IR Test Utility
- One year limited warranty
- Support available through phone and email, as well as extensive online library
- Dimensions: 6.0” L x 3.0” D x 1.3” H
We Also Recommend
Yale Z-Wave Plus Network Module