Global Caché Flex Link RS232 Serial CableGBC-HB-FLC-SL-232-BK
The Global Caché Flex Link RS232 Serial Cable lets you connect serial devices to an iTach Flex IP or Wi-Fi controllers enabling RS232 (serial) communication and control. The cable automatically detects whether you need a crossover or straight-through connection, and it will then automatically switch to fit your application. The cable can also accommodate both male and female connections.
Connects serial devices to iTach Flex controllersThe Global Caché Flex Link RS232 Serial Cable lets you connect serial devices to an iTach Flex IP or Wi-Fi controllers enabling RS232 (serial) communication and control.
Automatically Detects ConnectionsThe Global Caché Flex Link RS232 Serial Cable automatically detects whether you need a crossover or straight-through connection and will automatically switch to fit your application.
Includes Gender ChangerIncludes configurable gender setting and gender changer to make any DB9 cable type; no null modem cable needed.
Works with Global Caché iTach Flex IP or Wi-Fi controllers.
- Configurable using hardware jumpers and through
- Flex integrated web server or software API
- Serial Outputs
- Supports standard 8 data bit serial.
- Full support for Tx, Rx, CTS, RTS, DTR, and DTS signals.
- Bi-directional communication with hardware handshaking.
- Serial Configurations
- Flex Link Serial cables are configurable with the following settings:
- Baud Rate: 300 baud to 115200 Kbaud.
- Parity: Even, Odd, or None.
- Stop bits: 1 or 2.RS232:
- Flow Control: Enable hardware RTS/CTS flow control.
- Gender: Allows configuration of cable gender. Allows for null modem and straight through cable creation.
- 3.5 mm four conductor jack to Flex Link Port on iTach Flex devices.
- Male DB9 connector with locking screws.
- Includes gender changer.
- 5 ft (1.5 meters) cable.
- No power supply required.
- RS232: 2.2” x 1.28” x .6”
- Warranty: Two year limited warranty
- Support available via phone, email, and web portal