Global Caché Flex Link Relay and Sensor CableGBC-HB-FLC-RS-BK
The Global Caché Flex Link Relay and Sensor Cable is an expansion board that is used together with Global Caché iTach Flex. The cable provides 4 relay outputs and 4 sensor inputs which allow control and monitoring of a variety of devices. You can easily configure the replay ports as both single pole single throw or grouped with other ports to create other common relay-type configurations.
Provides I/O Expansion for iTach FlexThe Global Caché Flex Link Relay and Sensor Cable is an input/output cable for use with the iTach Flex. It provides relay outputs and sensor inputs which allow control and monitoring of a variety of devices.
Connects Electrical Devices to a Wi-Fi NetworkWhen you use the Global Caché Flex Link Relay and Sensor Cable you will be able to remotely control and monitor sensor devices using a web-based control protocol.
Supports Relay Types and Jumper SettingsThe outputs of the cable can be configured to operate Single Pole Single Throw (SPST), Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT), Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT).
Senses Contact Closures and AC/DC VoltageEach terminal block can be independently configured to detect contact closures, voltages, and currents.
Used together with Global Caché iTach Flex
- Configurable using hardware jumpers and through iTach Flex integrated web server or software API
- Relay Outputs
- 4 Integrated SPST relays with transient voltage suppression and easy push release terminal blocks
- 24V AC/DC or .5A N.O. contact relays
- Allows for isolated switching of low voltage wiring
- Relay Configurations
- Relay outputs are configurable into common relay types
- Single Pole Single Throw (SPST)
- Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT)
- Double Pole Double Throw (DPDT)
- Sensor Inputs
- 4 configurable inputs
- Voltage or contact closure sense modes
- Voltage Sense Mode: Sense AC/DC voltages ±3v (RMS) to ±24v (RMS)
- Contact Closure Mode
- Sense contact closure
- Use for input from devices or feedback from external relays
- 3.5mm four conductor jack to Flex Link Port on iTach Flex devices
- 4 easy push four terminal blocks for relay and sensor connections
- 4.5ft cable
- No power supply required
- Enclosure is DIN rail mountable
- Allows for simple installation in any location
- Dimensions: 3.24”w x 2”l x .9”h
- Two year limited warranty
- Support available via phone, email, and web portal
We Also Recommend
Yale Z-Wave Plus Network Module