Global Caché 30KHz-500KHZ IR LearnerGBC-HB-GC-IRL-BK
The Global Caché’s GC-IRL IR Learner is used with a PC to learn the full spectrum, 30KHz to 500KHz, of IR codes that control infrared driven equipment. The stored codes can be used to control and automate any device that accepts infrared control signals, from any networked computer, and over the Internet.
Learns full spectrum of IR codeThe Global Caché’s GC-IRL IR Learner is able to learn a full spectrum of IR code, 30KHz to 500KHz, that control infrared driven equipment allowing you to remotely control and automate any device that accepts infrared control signals.
Control and Automate IR DevicesThese learned codes can be used to control and automate any device that accepts an infrared control signal from any networked computer and over the internet.
Create DatabasesLearned codes can be easily pasted into any Windows application to facilitate quick database and/or spreadsheet creation and updating.
Used in conjunction with the free GC-IRL Utility
- Encoding: Comma delimited ASCII text ending with a terminator
Connector: Female DB-9, DTE format
- RTS, pin 7: Used for power
- Gnd, pin 5: Signal and power ground
- TxD, pin 3: Transmit data to the GC-IRE
- RxD, pin 2: Received data from the GC-IRE
- Baud Rate: 9600
- Other: No parity, one stop bit
- Flow Control: None
- Power: Supplied by RTS (pin 7), must be 7 to 25 volts @ 5mA
- IR Sensor Interface
- Connector Type: 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Frequency Range: 30 to 500KHz
- Power Supplied: 7 to 25 volts @ 2m