Geeni Prisma Strip Smart Wi-Fi Color LED StripGEN-LB-EW002999-MLT
The Geeni Prisma Strip Smart Wi-Fi Color LED Strip lets you create and customize the perfect ambiance for any occasion! The Geeni LED Strip is 9.8 ft long and has a self-adhesive back and is flexible to fit any surface giving you endless ideas for your next lighting project.
Flexible to adhere and fit any surface3M self-adhesive back and flexible to fit any surface provides endless options to add some flair including underneath your kitchen cabinets.
Custom fit to any design project9.8 ft strip length and trimmable at any length provides a custom fit for any size lighting project.
Waterproof for indoor or outdoor useIP44 Waterproof rating can be used indoor or outdoors lets you expand your creative options outside including substituting traditional Christmas lights.
Extra long life spanExtra long 25,000-hour life span means you don't have to worry about lights burning out.
Remote monitor and controlRemotely monitor and independently control your lighting from anywhere in the world from your smartphone or tablet.
- Voltage: 24W, 100V–240V input voltage
- Geeni App Requirements: iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher
- Wi-Fi Requirements: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (Geeni can’t connect to 5GHz networks)
- Includes: Prisma Strip LED Strip, Wi-Fi Controller, Adapter, Manual
- Download the Geeni app from App Store or Google Play.
- Register an account on your Geeni app & log in to the App.
- Plug the Geeni device into the wall. Make sure the indicator light on the device is flashing blue rapidly, indicating the device that it is ready to connect. Otherwise, reset the device.
- For Easy mode: In the Geeni app, on the top corner of the Devices screen, click (+). Choose “Smart Power“. Make sure the indicator light on the device is flashing rapidly blue, indicating the device is ready to connect using Easy Mode. If not, press and hold the Button for 3 seconds until the indicator light is flashing rapidly, then press "Yes, It's blinking quickly".
- Enter your Wi-Fi network and password. The Geeni app will try to connect your device.
We Also Recommend
Yale Z-Wave Plus Network Module