FortrezZ Z-Wave Indoor Automated Smart Water Shut-off Valve ActuatorFTZ-SS-WV01ACTUS-BK
The FortrezZ Z-Wave Indoor Automated Smart Water Shut-off Valve Actuator prevents water leaks from becoming disastrous and costly water damage. You can sleep more soundly knowing that should an emergency occur, the smart valve will automatically close to shut off your home’s water supply (when paired with a Z-Wave automation system and water leak sensor), removing the chance of any major property damage. You can go away on holiday without worrying about the possibility of leaks in your home as this valve will make sure that your home remains leak-free.
Automatically Switches Off Water SupplyWhen the FortrezZ Z-Wave Indoor Automated Smart Water Shut-off Valve Actuator detects a water leak (when paired with a Z-Wave automation system and water leak sensor), it will automatically close to shut off your home’s water supply, removing the chance of any major property damage.
Open and Close the Valve in Multiple WaysYou are able to manually open and close the valve in three different ways - with the motor’s built-in On/Off buttons, with the motor’s manual control knob or remotely through the Z-Wave network.
Remote Control Your Water SupplyWhen integrated into your home automation system, the FortrezZ Z-Wave Indoor Automated Smart Water Shut-off Valve Actuator can be controlled remotely from your smartphone giving you control of your home's water supply no matter where you are.
Indicator Lights to show statusThree different indicator lights show the status of the actuator - RED – The valve is closed, YELLOW – Mode: Z-Wave network status, GREEN – The valve is open.
Receive NotificationsNotifications are sent to your smartphone when a water leak is detected (when paired with a Z-Wave automation system), so you can rest assured knowing your home is protected at all times and you'll know the moment a water leak happens.
Can be used as an irrigation deviceYou can set up the FortrezZ Z-Wave Indoor Automated Smart Water Shut-off Valve Actuator to function as an irrigation device.
- Part Number: WV01ACTUS
- Brass Valves (sold separately):
- 1/2 Inch Valve: WV01LFUS050
- 3/4 Inch Valve: WV01LFUS075
- 1 Inch Valve: WV01LFUS100
- 1-1/4 Inch Valve: WV01LFUS125
- 1/2 Inch Valve: 19 GPM at 1 PSI pressure drop
- 3/4 Inch Valve: 34 GPM at 1 PSI pressure drop
- 1 Inch Valve: 52 GPM at 1 PSI pressure drop
- 1-1/4 Inch Valve: 77 GPM at 1 PSI pressure drop
- Frequency: 908.4MHz (U.S.) Z-Wave
- Ball Valve: Full port brass forged body
- Seats: RTFE
- Seals: Viton
- Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Ambient Temperature: 35° to 105°F (1.67° to 40.56°C)
- Applications: Cold Water
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA 4x (weather-resistant)
- Voltage: 110 VAC converted to 12VDC (Class 2 power converter with 20-foot cord supplied), 1.3A full load. Option to install additional 12VDC battery (car or riding mower) as a power backup (not supplied).
- Approvals: Meets approvals of state and municipal authorities. FCC, IC certified.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Includes: Z-Wave Valve Actuator (motor), a hard-wired water sensor probe, a 110V power adapter and an owner’s manual.
NOTE: Recommended that installation is done by a certified plumber
We Also Recommend
Yale Z-Wave Plus Network Module
Sale price $72.99 $72.99