FortrezZ MIMOlite Z-Wave Multi-Input/Output ModuleFTZ-HB-MIMOLITE-BK
The FortrezZ MIMOlite Z-Wave Multi-Input/Output Module can turn almost any device into a Z-Wave enabled device and is perfect for controlling anything from a garage door to a drapery motor. It works by converting information into a language that the Z-Wave can understand and relays information from Z-Wave back to the device correctly. It is ideal for devices like Garage Door controllers and open/close sensors.
Turn any ordinary device into a smart deviceTurn almost any device into a Z-Wave enabled device and perfect for controlling anything from a garage door to a drapery motor.
Make any device speak Z-WaveThe FortrezZ MIMOlite Z-Wave relay module works by converting information into a language that the Z-Wave can understand and relays information from Z-Wave back to the device correctly to make almost any device speak Z-Wave.
Endless ApplicationsThe device can be used on a variety of different applications including a temperature sensor, soil moisture sensor, light sensor, door/window sensors making endless automation possibilities.
Can be used as a Garage Door ControllerPerfect for use as a Garage Door controller and Open/Close sensor when used with a garage door sensor.
One input and One relay outputIt has an input for digital or analog devices operating at 0 to 16VDC (or up to 16Hz for pulse counting), and it has a true 12V-24V dry voltage relay output (normally open/normally closed) with a maximum switching power of 120W.
*When connected to compatible Z-Wave automation hub
Supported by most Zwave controllers including VeraLite, VeraEdge, VeraPlus, Hometroller/Homeseer, SmartThings, Zipato/Zipatile.
- Power: 9-16 V DC from a power supply @~ 300mA capability
- Frequency Range: 908.4MHz (US); 868.4MHz (EU)
- Distance Range: Max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Enclosure Size (L x W x D): 3 3/8" (85mm) x 2 1/2" (64mm) x 1 1/4" (30mm)
- Weight: 4 oz (100 gram)
- Operating Temperature: -10⁰C (14F) to +70⁰C (158F)
- Input Signal 1 (SIG1): Digital or Analog Input 0 to 16V DC or 16 Hz Max for pulse counting (minimum 32 ms high or low time). The trigger levels and hysteresis can be set via the Configuration Command Class for the two endpoints.
- Input Signal Impedance: Input impedance for SIG1 is Z=66 ohm at 10KHz. This impedance is = 66 ohm = 34 ohm + j 540uH.
- Output Relay 1: DPDT, Max. Switching power of 120W; 10uA to 10A; High Dielectric strength coil-contacts: 1,000 VAC;
- Open contacts: 750 VAC; Conforms to FCC Part 68 requirements; Ag + Au clad bifurcated contacts fully sealed.
- System Requirement: Any Z-WaveTM -enabled network and controller.
- Includes: MIMOlite Module, Power Adapter, 13.5V, User Manual
We Also Recommend
Honeywell SkyBell Trim Plus Wi-Fi Smart Video Doorbell