FortrezZ Mimo2+ Z-Wave Interface ModuleFTZ-HB-MIMO2US-BK
The FortrezZ Mimo2+ Z-Wave Interface Module converts almost any ordinary wired device into a smart Z-Wave device and doubles the capacity of the MIMOlite by offering two separate signal inputs and outputs. You can make virtually anything speak Z-Wave by connecting a wide variety of devices including temperature probes, soil moisture probes, door/window contacts, water level sensors, door bell buttons, panic or push buttons, garage door openers, motorized gates, and motorized window shades and turn them smart!
Turn any ordinary device into a smart deviceTurn almost any device into a Z-Wave enabled device and perfect for controlling anything from a garage door to a drapery motor.
Make any device speak Z-WaveThe FortrezZ MIMOlite Z-Wave relay module works by converting information into a language that the Z-Wave can understand and relays information from Z-Wave back to the device correctly to make almost any device speak Z-Wave.
Doubles the input/output capacityProvides 2 input and 2 relay outputs and converts a digital or analog voltage input and/or a Z-Wave RF message input into a dry contact relay output and/or a Z-Wave RF message output, making it incredibly flexible for a wide variety of applications.
Connect Wired SensorsConnect wired sensors including temperature probes, soil moisture probes, float switches, reed switches, door/window contacts, garage door sensors, water level sensors for added security and convenience.
Connect Wired ButtonsConnect wired buttons like door bell buttons, panic, or push buttons for increased safety throughout your home.
Control Motorized DevicesControl garage door openers, motorized gates, door chimes, solenoids, small DC motors, low voltage lighting, motorized window shades to automate even more of your daily routine.
*When connected to compatible Z-Wave automation hub
Works with Z-Wave certified controllers such as SmartThings, Zipato/Zipatile
- Manufacturer Part #: FZMIMO2US
- Power: 12-16 VDC from a power supply at ~500mA capability
- Frequency: 908.4MHz (U.S.) Z-Wave; 868.4MHz (EU)
- Wireless Range: Max 100 feet line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Input Signal 1,2 (SIG1 & SIG2): Digital or Analog Input 0 to 16VDC or 16 Hz Max for pulse counting. The trigger levels and hysteresis can be set via the Configuration Command Class for each endpoints.
- Input Signal Impedance: For SIG1: Z=66 ohms at 10KHz. This impedance is = 66 ohm = 34 ohm + j 540uH.
- Output Relay 1,2 (REL1 & REL2): SPDT, Max. Switching power of 120W; 10uA to 10A; High Dielectric strength coil-contacts: 1,000VAC.
- Open Contacts: 750VAC; Conforms to FCC Part 68 requirements; Ag + Au clad bifurcated contacts fully sealed.
- System Requirement: Any Z-Wave enabled network and controller
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 158°F (-10° to 70°C)
- Enclosure Size: 3-3/8(L) x 2-1/2(W) x 1-1/4(D) inches (85 x 64 x 30mm)
- Weight: 4 ounces (100 g)
- Warranty: 1 Year
We Also Recommend
Yale Z-Wave Plus Network Module