Fibaro The Button Z-Wave Scene Controller
The Fibaro The Button Z-Wave Scene Controller is a multi-purpose controller that lets you control a single Z-Wave device or activate complex scenes at a touch of a button. It is battery-powered and completely wireless, so it can be installed anywhere you need quick access and has multi-click functionality meaning that you can set up to 6 different actions in a single button.
Control at a touch of a buttonSimplify your routine by controlling a single device or activating a complex scenes at a touch of a button.
Activate complex scenesActivate complex scenes such as closing the blinds, switching off the lights, and set the alarm with one simple press of a button.
Up to 6 programmable actionsProgram up to 6 different actions on one button from a single click to turn off the light, double click to activate the AC unit, or hold the button down to trigger a customized scene.
- Battery type: ER14250 ½AA 3.6V
- Battery life: est. 2 years (with default settings and max. 10 pushes per day)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio frequency:
- 868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU;
- 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
- 921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
- 869.0 MHz RU;
- Radio transmit power: up to 1 dBm (EIRP)
- Range (Depending on terrain and building structure):
- up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
- up to 40m (131 ft) indoors
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 46 x 34 mm (1.81″ x 1.34″)
- Includes: Fibaro The Button, Battery, User Manual
We Also Recommend
Mysa Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters
Honeywell Lyric T6 Pro Z-Wave Plus Smart Thermostat
Honeywell Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat - 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump
Panasonic SDYD250 Automatic Bread Maker