FIBARO Motion, Light and Temperature Sensor for Z-WaveFIB-SS-FGMS001ZW5-WT
The Fibaro Motion, Light and Temperature Sensor for Z-Wave is a multi-sensor that sends motion alerts, light reports, real-time temperature readings and vibration notifications directly to the Z-Wave hub. This battery-powered and wireless sensor can be fixated anywhere with its smart bracket with grip making it your home's ultimate guardian, watching over you and your family 24/7.
Multi-purpose sensorMulti-purpose sensor that can sense motion, detect light intensity, and measure temperature levels to provide a complete motion detection solution.
Activate complex sequencesSend motion alerts, light reports, real-time temperature readings to your Z-Wave ecosystem to activate the most complex sequences.
Smart Bracket with GripBattery-powered and wireless sensor can be fixated anywhere with its smart bracket with grip allows it to be mountable in a hidden place or in plain view.
Secure TransmissionAll data transmitted to system using encrypted signals, protected by tamper alerts.
Customizable settingsOver 20 advanced settings to customize the sensor.
- Power supply: CR123A/CR17345 battery, 3.0V DC
- Recommended installation height: 2.4 m
- Light intensity measuring range: 0 – 32000 lux
- Operational temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Measured temperature range: -20°C to 100°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0 – 40°C range)
EU directive compliance:
- RED 2014/53/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Z-Wave+ (firmware 3.2 or higher)
- 868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU;
- 908.4 or 916.0 MHz US;
- 921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
- 869.0 MHz RU;
- Radio transmit power: up to -5 dBm (EIRP)
- up to 50 m outdoors
- up to 30 m indoors
- up to 40 m indoors (firmware 3.2 or higher)
(depending on terrain and building structure)
- Includes: Screw, battery, mounting bracket and adhesive