FIBARO Home Center Lite Z-Wave Smart Home ControllerFIB-HB-FGHCL-WT
The Fibaro Home Center Lite Z-Wave Smart Home Controller is an automation hub that lets you manage and control up to 230 Z-Wave devices and can create powerful if/then scenes to automate your routine. The Fibaro Home Center Lite can also track energy to help you control and manage your energy use.
Manage and control up to 230 Z-Wave devicesStreamline your smart home by managing and controlling up to 230 Z-Wave devices under one user-friendly app.
Create powerful automation routinesAutomate your routine by creating powerful if/then automation routines and scheduling features.
Control and manage energy useControl and manage your energy use by tracking your energy use through connected Z-Wave devices.
Automatically controls devices using geofencingUses geofencing to automatically turn off lights, adjust temperature or control the alarm automatically.
Setup alert notificationsSet up alerts to let you know about threats to the home like floods or unauthorized entry.
- Processor ARM Cortex-A8 (720MHz)
- Case Plastic
- Operating memory 128 MB RAM
- Hard drive 128 MB SLC HDD
- Power supply: 9-12 VDC (Power Supply included)
- Network interface: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet via RJ45 connector
- Operating temperature: 10 – 40°C
- EU standards compliance: RED 2014/53/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio transmit power: 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU;
- 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
- 921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
- 869.0 or 869.02 MHz RU;
- Radio transmit power: up to 1 dBm (EIRP)
- Range: up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors; up to 30m (98 ft) indoors
- (Depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 33 mm
We Also Recommend
Stelpro KI STZW402+ Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters