FIBARO Dimmer 2 Z-Wave Plus Light ControllerFIB-DM-FGD-212-BK
The FIBARO Dimmer 2 Z-Wave Plus Light Controller is an intently designed small dimmer switch lighting controller that can be installed behind a standard wall switch turning your ordinary light switches smarter. This is a truly smart light switch that remembers your last light level and is equipped with an unique algorithm that recognizes the lighting type and automatically calibrates to output the perfect amount of light, every time.
Set the Perfect MoodThe FIBARO Dimmer 2 can be installed behind a standard wall switch turning your ordinary light switches smarter and allows you to configure your lights to automatically turn on at a scheduled time or automatically dim the lights to the optimal brightness to suit any occasion.
Energy MeasurementThe FIBARO Dimmer 2 can track energy usage and produce power load chart analysis, helping you use your lights more efficiently to save on your energy consumption and cut down on your energy bills.
Automatic Light Type DetectionThe FIBARO Dimmer 2 Z-Wave Plus Light Controller supports leading edge and trailing edge dimming and uses an unique algorithm to automatically detect the light type and calibrate it to output the perfect amount of light, so you know that you use just enough light you need within an optimal energy usage.
Easy InstallationThe FIBARO Dimmer 2 Z-Wave Plus Light-Controller is an intently designed small Dimmer switch lighting controller that can be placed in most standard electrical boxes and switches. It supports 3 wire and 2 wire (without neutral) installations and is non-invasive to existing electrical infrastructure, so you do not have to make any changes to wiring and can install it yourself.
Extends the Life of Light bulbsThe FIBARO Dimmer 2 calibrates the optimal amount of energy output, thus extending the lifespan of your light bulbs and saving you money in the long run.
Last light level memoryThe FIBARO Dimmer 2 remembers your last light level, so you won't need to readjust the lighting levels when you turn your lights back on.
Security FeaturesThe controller comes with built-in security features that protect the device from overheating, overload, or voltage drop, so you won't have to worry if the power fluctuates.
*When connected to compatible Z-Wave automation hub
- Power supply: 100-240 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: < 1.3W
Operational temperature: 0-35°C
Dimensions (L x W x H): 42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3 mm
For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 50mm
Operational current: 0.25-1.1A
Device temperature protection: 105°C
Active element: semiconductor electronic switch ε
- Device control:
- remotely – radio waves
- directly – external switch
Radio protocol: Z-Wave
Radio signal power: up to 1mW
- Radio frequency:
- 868.4, 869.85 MHz EU;
- 908.4, 916.0 MHz US;
- 921.4, 919.8 MHz ANZ;
- 869.0 MHz RU; 919.8 MHz HK;
- 868.1 MHz MY; 865.2 MHz IN;
- 915.0 Mhz – 917.0 Mhz IL;
- 922.0 MHz – 926.0 MHz JP;
- 868.4 MHz CN, KR;
Radio transmit power: up to 6 dBm (EIRP)
- up to 50 m outdoors
- up to 30 m indoors
- (depending on building materials)
- Comply with EU directives:
- RED 2014/53/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
As a dimmer it operates under the following loads:
- 230V operated conventional incandescent and halogen light sources
- 12V operated ELV halogen lamps and dimmable LED bulbs (with electronic transformers)
- 12V operated MLV halogen lamps (with ferromagnetic transformers)
- dimmable LED bulbs
- dimmable compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps
- supported dimmable light sources (power factor > 0.5) with minimal power of 5VA using FIBARO Bypass 2 (depending on the type of load)
Without dimming function it may work with:
- compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps with electronic ballast
- fluorescent tube lamps with electronic ballast
- LED bulbs (power factor > 0.7)
- supported light sources (power factor > 0.5) with minimal power of 5VA using FIBARO Bypass 2 (depending on the type of load)
|Supported load types||220-240V~|
Conventional incandescent and halogen light sources
Fluorescent tube lamp (compact / with electronic ballast), electronic transformer, LED