Ei Electronics Z-Wave Battery-Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm with DisplayEIE-AL-EIA207DRFZ-WT
Being able to accurately detect carbon monoxide levels is extremely important to ensure the health and safety of your family. This Ei Electronics Z-Wave Battery-Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Display ensures that the slightest presence of CO isn't missed with it's built-in high performance, proven electrochemical sensor to detect the presence of CO and each sensor is individually calibrated and tested in CO gas to ensure accuracy. The alarm will sense changes in CO and will make sure you are alerted immediately, so that you can take action.
Never miss an alertIf the Ei Electronics Z-Wave Battery-Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Display does detect CO, it will sound a 85dBA horn so that you are alerted straight away that something is wrong. A bright red light will also flash when a leak is detected, ensuring you will never miss an alert.
Proven electrochemical SensorThis alarm has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor (10 year life span) that is highly sensitive at detecting the presence of CO and each sensor is individually calibrated and tested in CO gas to ensure accuracy.
Easy to Install and TestThe alarm has an easy to install twist-on base design and everything needed to mount the device is included. Testing the sensor, electronics, battery and sounder is simple using the large EZ-Press Test/Hush button.
LCD DisplayAs soon as 30ppm of CO is detected, the LCD displays the level of CO detected, faults and recommended actions, ensuring you know exactly what to do when CO has been detected.
Memory StorageThe alarm comes with a memory feature that will indicate if CO has been previously detected. This is useful for homeowners and tenants who have been away from home for a while.
End-of-Life IndicatorThere is a built-in end-of-life indicator which will notify you when the alarm has reached the end of its 10-year operational life and needs to be replaced, ensuring continuous monitoring of CO levels in your home at all times.
Works with Alarm.com and Vera.
- Approvals: UL 2034 & CSA6.19 Certified, UL 2075 Ready Manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards
- Radio Integration: Plug-in 8 Pin header
- Integrated Head Removal Tamper Switch: When head is removed a signal can be sent to the panel/hub via the RF module
- Sensor Types: Proven electrochemical sensing technology. 100% calibrated and tested with carbon monoxide gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
- Sound Level: Minimum output 85dBA at 3m. The sounder contacts are soldered directly to the piezo disc for additional security
- Button Test: Checks the sensors, electronics, battery and horn
- Silence Function: As a safety feature, silence function can only be used once per alarm event and only if CO level <250ppm (automatically resets after 4 min)
- Supply Voltage: 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries
- LED Indicators:
- Green - Power up & Test
- Red - Power up, pre-alarm, alarm, hush mode and memory
- Yellow - Power up & Fault
- End of Life: The CO Alarm includes an “end-of-life” indicator which will notify the user when the device has reached the end of its 10 year operational life and needs to be replaced
- Operating Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Storage Temperature Range: 14°F to 104°F
- Humidity Range: 15 % to 95 % Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Product Dimensions: 120mm x 105mm x 45mm or 4.72” x 4.13” x 1.77”
- Weight: 220g or 7.76 ounces (Includes packaging)
- Warranty: 5 year (limited) warranty
We Also Recommend
Honeywell SkyBell Trim Plus Wi-Fi Smart Video Doorbell
Arlo Pro Base Station for Arlo, Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro 2