Dataprobe Network Relay ControllerDAT-HB-IPIO-2-BK
The Dataprobe Network Relay Controller lets you monitor and control each relay input output remotely by a standard web browser allowing remote access from anywhere in the world. You can get real time status updates on you web browser and click to control any relay. It works with a wide variety of applications, including environmental monitoring, factory automation, manufacturing control and test systems, security and gate control, building automation systems and more.
Monitor and Control by web browserThe Dataprobe Network Relay Controller lets you monitor and control each relay input output remotely by a standard web browser and you can click to control any relay, giving you remote access anywhere in the world.
Real-time status monitoringYou can get real time status updates on you web browser and there’s no need for refreshing the browser as you’ll be able to view any changes as they’re happening.
Get email alerts on input changeThe Dataprobe Network Relay Controller will send you email events whenever they occur, so you'll be notified in the event of any failures.
Multiple applicationsThe Dataprobe Network Relay Controller works with a wide variety of applications, including environmental monitoring, factory automation, manufacturing control and test systems, security and gate control, building automation systems and more.
Multiple devices can work togetherMultiple devices can be tied together to communicate with each other, allowing for one device to trigger an output on another device on the network or across the internet.
Consolidate inputs from multiple locations to oneYou can consolidate events from multiple locations to a central alarm point, so you can get status information from one point to multiple locations simultaneously.
Physical: Height: 1.25” | Width: 5.00” | Depth: 7.50”
Power: Power Supply Included | Input: 105 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz & Output: +5VDC. 6 Watts
Inputs: 8 Screw terminals per input. Dry Contact Closure or settable: +3VDC to +30 VDC (Grounds Common)
- Relay Outputs:
- (Form C) - Current Maximums 0.5A @ 120VAC or 1A @ 24VDC | Switching Power 60VA Max 50uW Min
- Switching Voltage 120VAC or 60 VDC Max 1VDC Min | Switching Current 1mA Min
- Resistance 100 milliohms (initial value) | Operations 5 Million, mechanical 100K at maximum load
- LED Indicators:
- One LED Indicator for Each Input, Configurable for On or Off state
- One LED Indicator for each Relay Output. Configureable for On or Off state
- Network Link (Link) and Activity (Act) | Remote Unit Link Status (Rmt) | Power (Pwr)
- HTTP Web Server | DHCP Assigned or Static IP Address | Email to SMTP Server
- SNMP V2 Manageable | Inter Device Communications via DxP Protocol
- 128 bit AES Encryption (Optional) | Selectable Port Assignments for Web and DxP Protocol
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat - 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump