Dataprobe iBoot-G2S Web Power Smart SwitchDAT-OT-IBOOT-G2S -BK
The Dataprobe iBoot-G2S Web Power Smart Switch has all the functionality of the iBoot-G2+ as well as built-in 10/100 network switch that makes installation in those hard-to-reach locations a breeze. The Dataprobe iBoot-G2S provides you all the convenience of remote reboot and control without the need for a separate cable run or router port to get the cost savings of remote reboot. It is perfect for kiosks, media players or wherever a dedicated router port is hard to come by.
Remote Power ControlThe Dataprobe iBoot-G2S allows you to manually control power, check status and remotely power cycle equipment such as routers, computers, servers, digital signage, kiosks or datacenter equipment from anywhere using a simple web interface.
Automatic RebootThe Dataprobe iBoot-G2S can monitor computer equipment, routers, network equipment and Internet connections and if they stop responding, the iBoot can automatically cycle power to hung equipment, so you can rest assured your network or devices can continue working without incident.
AutoPing and Heartbeat detectionThe AutoPing feature can be set to regularly 'Ping' a computer or network device and takes immediate action to restore your network or device if the Ping goes unanswered and the Heartbeat detection can trigger a power cycle if the heartbeat fails.
Graceful ShutdownThe Dataprobe iBoot-G2S will attempt to do a graceful shutdown or restart on Windows platforms prior to hard power switch to help prevent potential data loss caused by a forced shutdown.
Built-In 2 Port 10/100 SwitchThe Dataprobe iBoot-G2S has a built-in 2 Port 10/100 Switch that allows you to install in hard-to-reach places without the need for a separate cable run or router port, which is perfect for kiosks, media players or wherever a dedicated router port is hard to come by.
Scheduled Power CycleSome equipment like routers and digital signs can perform better and are more reliable when regularly rebooted, so the iBoot ensures your systems are kept fresh and running efficiently by scheduling a power cycle during off hours.
Reduce Down Time and Save MoneyYou can eliminate downtime and save money without having a technician go to remote sites or server rooms to reboot a router or power bar and have a peace of mind that your network, services and devices are running smoothly.
Expandable OutletsYou can add one or two iBoot-EXP expansion units with independent control, and AutoPing. When not used for expansion units, the inputs and outputs can be used for general purpose I/O or as manual power control.
Power: 105 – 240 VAC Auto Ranging
- Power Switching
- 12 Amps at 105-125 VAC,
- 10 Amps at 210-240 VAC
- Power Connectors
- Power Inlet: IEC 320 C13 Plug.
- Line cord for North America Included.
- 16AWGX3C x 6’/2m
- Power Out: IEC 320 C14 Receptacle.
- Extension Cord for N. America Included.
- 16AWGX3C x 2’/60cm
10/100base-T, Auto sensing Uplink/Downlink Cat 5 Cable Included 6’/2m long
- USB Mini-B Com Port 9600 8 N 1
- IP Addressable. DHCP or Static HTTP Web Server built-in
- Port Assignable Telnet
- Server built-in, Port Assignable DxP Messaging Protocol
- Port Assignable Auto-Ping TCP Protocol
- Heartbeat Detector Protocol
- External I/O
- Two Inputs, Two Outputs, Screw Terminal Connections:
This is +12 VDC power out from the iBoot-G2+ Maximum current 100 mA
Input for status signals. Dry Contact input or Open Collector. G Ground Signal Ground for Input and Output O Output 2N3904 NPN Transistor. 100 mA Maximum
- Form Processing Browser Required
- Mozilla 3.0 or IE 3.0 or greater
- Dual Password Protected, User and Admin
- H x W x D: 2.0″ x 3.2″ x 4.2″ (60mm x 82mm x 107mm)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 Deg. C
- MTBF 320,000 Hours
- Operating Cycles 10,000,000 Mechanical. 100,000 at Maximum Load
- RoHS/WEEE FCC Part 15 Class B AC Versions UL/cUL UL60950 Listed I.T.E File No. E225914 CE Directives 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC and 93/68/EEC
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat - 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump
Regular price $146.99 $146.99