Dataprobe iBoot-G2 Web Power Smart SwitchDAT-OT-IBOOT-G2-BK
The Dataprobe iBoot-G2 Web Power Smart Switch has all the essential features you need to quickly get your crashed system back on-line without the need for an expensive on-site visit. The Dataprob iBoot-G2 provides remote AC power control, remote reboot, automatic reboot and and scheduled power cycling, you can rest assured your network or devices can continue working without incident.
Remote Power ControlThe Dataprobe iBoot-G2 allows you to manually control power, check status and remotely power cycle equipment such as routers, computers, servers, digital signage, kiosks or datacenter equipment from anywhere using a simple web interface.
Automatic RebootThe Dataprobe iBoot-G2 can monitor computer equipment, routers, network equipment and Internet connections and if they stop responding, the iBoot can automatically cycle power to hung equipment, so you can rest assured your network or devices can continue working without incident.
Reguarly AutoPing your network or devicesThe AutoPing feature detects network or equipment outage and can be set to regularly 'Ping' a computer or network device and takes immediate action to restore your network or device if the Ping goes unanswered.
Scheduled Power CycleSome equipment like routers and digital signs can perform better and are more reliable when regularly rebooted, so the iBoot ensures your systems are kept fresh and running efficiently by scheduling a power cycle during off hours.
Reduce Down Time and Save MoneyYou can eliminate downtime and save money without having a technician go to remote sites or server rooms to reboot a router or power bar and have a peace of mind that your network, services and devices are running smoothly.
Remote Control and Cloud ServiceManage all your iBoots from a single sign-on and control power worldwide from any web browser, anytime anywhere.
Power: 105 – 240 VAC Auto Ranging
- Power Switching
- 12 Amps at 105-125 VAC,
- 10 Amps at 210-240 VAC
- Power Connectors
- Power Inlet: IEC 320 C13 Plug.
- Line cord for North America Included.
- 16AWGX3C x 6’/2m
- Power Out: IEC 320 C14 Receptacle.
- Extension Cord for N. America Included.
- 16AWGX3C x 2’/60cm
- 10/100base-T, Auto sensing Uplink/Downlink
- Cat 5 Cable Included 6’/2m long
- Protocols IP Addressable. DHCP or Static
- HTTP Web Server built-in, Port Assignable
- Telnet Server built-in, Port Assignable
- DxP Messaging Protocol, Port Assignable
- Auto-Ping TCP Protocol
- Heartbeat Detector Protocol
- Form Processing Browser Required
- Mozilla 3.0 or IE 3.0 or greater
- Dual Password Protected, User and Admin
- H x W x D: 2.0″ x 3.2″ x 4.2″ (60mm x 82mm x 107mm)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 Deg. C
- MTBF 320,000 Hours
- Operating Cycles 10,000,000 Mechanical. 100,000 at Maximum Load
- UL/cUL UL60950
- Listed I.T.E File No. E225914
- CE Directives 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC and 93/68/EEC
- FCC Part 15 Class B
We Also Recommend
Honeywell Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat - 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump