Wink Lookout Smart Security Starter Kit
The Wink Lookout Smart Security Starter Kit is the smart approach to home security with state-of-the-art sensors to monitor your home’s activity subscription free. You'll have a peace of mind knowing you can keep an eye on everything wherever you are from the Wink app on your smartphone.
24/7 monitoring without the monthly subscription fee24/7 monitoring without the monthly subscription fee helps save you hundreds of dollars on home security services.
Receive alerts when sensors are triggeredReceive real-time alerts on your smartphone is motion is detected or when doors or windows are opened, so you can take action to keep your home safe.
Streamline your home security system with powerful scenesStreamline your home security system to automatically trigger specific scenes, such as turning on the lights or sounding the siren when certain sensors are triggered.
Easily arm and disarm your security system without a passcodeEasily arm and disarm your home security system from the app means no longer having to stress entering your passcode when you come home.
Compatible with a variety of smart home devicesCompatible with a variety of smart home devices including smart cameras, smart lighting, smart thermostats, smart doorbells, smart sensors, smart plugs, and more.
- Wireless Requirements: Wi-Fi network with 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz routers running on WPA-PSK, open security, or WEP. Ethernet Port.
- Smartphone Requirements: Apple or Android smart device
- Hub Memory: 512 MB
- Wink Hub 2
- Door/Window Sensors (2)
- Motion Sensor
- Siren & Chime
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Launch: Log in to your Wink app or setup your account if first time using the Wink app.
- Select: Navigate to the ‘Add a Product’ page. Tap Hub, then select Wink Hub 2.
- Place: Put Wink 2 Hub in a central location from all your smart home devices and plug the ethernet cord into your Hub 2 and then into your router. You can also connect Wink Hub 2 through Wi-Fi.
- Connect: Follow the in-app instructions for adding your Wink Hub 2. Once an internet connection has been found, you can add the Wink Hub 2 to you account.
- Add to Wink: Press the ‘Add to Wink’ button. Once your Hub is added to your Wink account, you will receive a success message. Hit "done" to continue.
We Also Recommend
Samsung SmartThings Wi-Fi Mesh Router and Smart Hub
Honeywell SkyBell Trim Plus Wi-Fi Smart Video Doorbell
Mysa Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters
Alarm.com SkyBell HD Wi-Fi Video Doorbell