Alarm.com SkyBell Slim Line Smart Video DoorbellSKY-DB-ADC-VDB105-SL
NOTE: This model is ONLY for use with the Alarm.com paid service
The Alarm.com SkyBell Slim Line Smart Video Doorbell lets you answer the door remotely from virtually anywhere in the world with a wireless connection. It has everything you love about SkyBell Smart Doorbells in a slimmer, trimmer format.
1080p HD video with infrared night vision1080p HD video monitoring and infrared night vision with 5x zoom provides crisp, clear surveillance images, so you can keep a close eye day and night.
180° field of view180° field of view lets you see more in a single frame.
Receive Real-time AlertsReceive real-time alerts when doorbell button is pressed or when the motion sensor is triggered, so you're always home to answer the door even when you're not.
Alerts sent when motion sensors are triggeredEquipped with motion detection sensors, so you know who shows up at your front door even if they don't press the doorbell.
Built-in speakers for two-way communicationBuilt-in speakers allows you to see and speak to your visitors instantly.
- Power Requirements: 8-36VAC, 10VA or 12VDC, 0.5 to 1.0A wired to in-home mechanical chime. Digital doorbell chime compatibility requires SkyBell Digital Doorbell Adapter - not included.
- Wi-Fi Requirements: Compatible with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz up to 150 Mbps.
- Upload Bandwidth Requirements: 2 Mbps required
- Mounting: Mounting plate affixes to flat surface, and utilizes existing doorbell wiring.
- Video Camera: 180° view, auto-scaling, full-color
- Night Vision: Full Color for HD, and Infrared for Slim Line
- Audio: Omni-directional microphone
- Motion Sensor: Detects motion up to 8 ft range
- Battery Life: 3 to 5 years
- Operation temperature: -40° - 140° F (-40°C - 60°C)
- Environment: Outdoor use, water resistant
- Humidity: 0-100% condensing
- Weight: 2.0 oz (56.7 g)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.4 x 4.8 x 1.1 in (3.65 x 12.2 x 2.86 cm)
We Also Recommend
Honeywell SkyBell Trim Plus Wi-Fi Smart Video Doorbell