Geeni Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug
The Geeni Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug can turn your outdoor lighting, pumps, and other outdoor devices smarter, letting you control your outdoor devices from your smartphone, so you'll never have to go out in the rain or cold to turn on your Christmas lights.
Remote monitor and controlControl your outdoor lighting, pumps, and other outdoor devices from your smartphone from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the world.
Automatic schedulingSchedule your outdoor sprinklers, pumps, and lighting to turn on/off at a set time.
Weather-resistant design for outdoor useWeather-resistant design for safe outdoor use.
- Voltage: 125V compatible
- Geeni App Requirements: iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher
- Wi-Fi Requirements: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (Geeni can’t connect to 5GHz networks)
- Includes: Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor Plug, User Manual, Voice Control Guide
- Download the Geeni app from App Store or Google Play.
- Register an account on your Geeni app & log in to the App.
- Plug the Geeni device into the wall. Make sure the indicator light on the device is flashing blue rapidly, indicating the device that it is ready to connect. Otherwise, reset the device.
- For Easy mode: In the Geeni app, on the top corner of the Devices screen, click (+). Choose “Smart Power“. Make sure the indicator light on the device is flashing rapidly blue, indicating the device is ready to connect using Easy Mode. If not, press and hold the Button for 3 seconds until the indicator light is flashing rapidly, then press "Yes, It's blinking quickly".
- Enter your Wi-Fi network and password. The Geeni app will try to connect your device.
We Also Recommend
Samsung SmartThings Wi-Fi Mesh Router and Smart Hub
Honeywell SkyBell Trim Plus Wi-Fi Smart Video Doorbell
Mysa Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters
Alarm.com SkyBell HD Wi-Fi Video Doorbell