Aeotec by Aeon Labs Z-Wave LED Light Strip
The Aeotec by Aeon Labs Z-Wave LED Light Strip lets you unlock your creativity by painting your home in 16 million different shades of light. At 16.5 ft (5 meters), you'll have plenty of light to create the perfect party atmosphere, set the mood for a special occasion, or light a walkway. The Aeotec LED Light Strip has a built-in wireless control, so you'll be able to adjust your lighting to your exact specifications or automate your lights to work on your schedule all at the touch of a button from your smartphone.
16 million different colorsChoose from 16 million different colors and perfect whites to replicate both daylight and warm light.
Powerful LEDs produce brilliant lighting450 powerful diodes capable of outputting a steady 5,000 lumens over 5 metres and 1,100 lumens per metre.
Adjustable brightnessCan be dimmed anywhere from 100% to just 1%.
Low energy consumptionLow energy consumption (72 watts) without compromising on brightness (equivalent to 250 watt incandescent bulb).
Custom fit to any design projectDesigned to be cut to size at 8 inch intervals to fit your dimensions.
Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including VeraEdge, VeraPlus, Zipatile, Homeseer, ISY994 with Z-Wave.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power supply: 24V/3A DC Adapter
- LED Strip length: 16.5 feet (5 meters)
- Max operating power: 72W
- Max standby power: 1.2W
- Colour temperature:
- RGB: 450 to 650 Kelvin for RGB
- Warm White: 3000 to 3500 Kelvin for Warm white
- Cool White: 6500 to 8000 Kelvin for Cool white
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 Celsius/32 to 104 Fahrenheit
- Relative humidity: 8% to 80%
- Operating distance: Up to 492 feet/150 meters outdoors
- Weight: 0.13 lbs
- Includes: LED Strip, Controller, Screws and double-sided tape, Power adapter, Quick start guide
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 0.35 inches
Install your LED Strip
- Plug the LED strip to the LED strip connector of your LED Strip Controller.
- Connect the Power Adapter to your LED Strip.
- Plug the Adapter into an electrical outlet and then the Network LED on LED Strip Controller will blink slowly to indicate it is ready to be paired to your Z-Wave network.
- Now press the Action Button to toggle your LED strip on or off to ensure the connections between your LED Strip and its Controller properly connected.
Adding your LED Strip to a Z-Wave network.
- Set your Z-Wave controller into pairing mode.
- Press the Action Button on the LED Strip.
- If the LED Strip has been successfully added to your Z-Wave network, its Network LED will be solid. If the pairing was unsuccessful, the red LED will be on for 2 seconds and then remain a colorful gradient, repeat the instructions above from step 1